Our foundation is actually 52' so we took these plans and added 8' to each side in various places (Larger bedrooms pretty much.) There is actually a little addition on to these plans as well, we have a small 12' x 12' room where the mudroom / bullpen stairway used to be. There will be an archway from the dining room to this new "Sun room". Anyway...Bullpen access will now be in the center of the house.
On to the Game updates.
- Dreadball Season 3 stuff should be here "Soon" hopefully before the end of the month.
- Kingdom Death: Monster has been pushed back to Q1 2014 at least. I have no issues with this...it is a huge game...New price on the Box will be between $150 and $200, glad I dropped the $100 on the kickstarter. Still thinking about Magnetizing the whole game, making the players minis upgradeable as they upgrade their characters in the game....we shall see though. Rated R game...not one for the kiddos.
- Legendary Fantastic Four is due out in October...looking forward to that. Got to play 3 games this past weekend of Legendary with 5 players...only won one of the games. Still good times were had.
- Played a round of Robinson Crusoe with the kids...unlike Legendary...the ages 12+ suggestion on the box is there for a reason...will be a couple of years before I break this one out again with my 9 year old daughter....much longer for my 5 year old son.
- Forbidden Island is still a hit with the kids. Glad I grabbed this one...
- Warhammer 40K on the backburner...boxed up and packed away until the new house is finished.
- Same with Battletech / Alpha Strike...
- October 19th I'll be bringing both Legendary and Robinson Crusoe to the Boardgame geek meetup in Brunswick. http://mainegamer.tumblr.com/post/18390343950/3rd-annual-northern-new-england-bgg-user-meet-up
One final note...Though I signed up to be an assistant coach...I'm now the head coach of my Sons soccer / Bunchball team. Should be fun times.
That is all for now.