Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lord fo the Red Sox 8, Know your Role, Rookie!

The Sox kept winning, and onward rolled the Lord of the Red Sox Mojo. Lester was due to pitch in his last start before being moved to the bullpen for the playoffs. Later Wake strained something and was unable to pitch in the world series so Lester got his start. I had almost cast Lester as Farimir...but there was a major scene with Eowyn that I had rolling about in my head, and Lester fit that story better...

"Lord of the Red Sox" Mojo presents...

Know your role rookie!

Photobucket
Lester: Damn it! Lowell! I just heard I'm being moved to the bullpen for the playoffs.


Photobucket
Lowell: That is an honorable role.


Photobucket
Lester: This is because I'm a......rookie isn't it.


Photobucket
Lowell: OK, now you're just being silly.


Photobucket
Lester: To sit there, not knowing if and when I will be called upon. I'm not even sure of what situation I'll be brought in for. What kind of renown is that?


Photobucket
Lowell: My Lad, there may come a time for valor without renown. Who will Red Sox Nation look to should we need help early in a game?


Photobucket
Lester: Let me start. I know I can win a game for us.

Photobucket
Lowell: It's not my call. Look at it this way. I know you were not here in '04, heck neither was I. But who played one of the biggest parts in that playoff run. Derek Freakin' Lowe.

Photobucket
D-Lowe: Huh?

Photobucket
Lowell: (Ignores D-Lowe) Start the playoffs in the Bullpen and ends up being the only player in the history of the game to win all 3 clinching playoff games. Go to the pen, we'll call on yah when we need yah.

Photobucket
Lester: Mm---okay.


Photobucket
Lowell: But Tonight we need your best stuff in order to keep the pressure on the Yankees.

Lester puts on ball cap.

Photobucket
Lester: Do not worry...for tonight we will WIN!

No comments: