Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lord of the Red Sox 9, Change of Plan

Well, the Sox had all but clinched the AL East at this point. They kept winning, and the whole point of the Lord of the Red Sox storyline was to lose the AL East and take the wild card. So I had to changes to make in the story. Then looking at what pictures to use it struck me how much the wall of Helmsdeep looked like the Green Monster at Fenway. Mount Doom was already cast as Yankee stadium, so I figured I would put both settings into this one story...


"The Lord of the Red Sox" mojo presents...

Change of Plan

Scene: Fenway Park, Monster seats.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Lowell: It was nice of Tito to give us the day off.


Photobucket
Lugo: Well, to stick with our plan of taking the Wild Card we have to tank a couple of games. These seats are pretty sweet too.


Photobucket
Lowell: Best seats in the majors.


Photobucket
BigPapi: My seat won't go up any higher. I cannot see a thing.


Photobucket
Lugo: Shall I describe the game for you, or would you like me to find you a box?


Meanwhile….
Scene: Yankee Stadium, Third level bleachers, first row overlooking the field.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Pedrioa: We made it, Youk. Now all we have to do is drop the AL East Ring and the Wild Card will be ours.

[Pedroia holds the ring over the railing]


Photobucket
Youk: Go on! Now! Throw it in!


Photobucket
[Pedroia stares at the ring, and thinks]


Photobucket
Youk: What are you waiting for? Just let it go!

[Pedroia turns an looks at Sam]

Photobucket
Pedroia: The Ring is ours. @#&% the Wild Card. You know this will come down the Yankees and us. You know it's going to go 7 games. Would you rather play game 7 in this hell hole or back in Fenway?


Photobucket
Youk: uh…Fenway…What the hell were we thinking?


Photobucket
Pedroia: I don't know, let's go, I've got a phone call to make.


Back at Fenway…
Photobucket


Photobucket
Tito: (Comes out on the field in his League approved uniform and shouts up to the Monster seats) CHANGE OF PLAN BOYS, GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE, WE ARE GONNA TAKE THE AL EAST!!!!


Photobucket
Lugo: Sweet!


Photobucket
BigPapi: Let me at them!


Photobucket
Lowell: Wait a minute, who is pitching tonight?


Photobucket
Beckett: Don’t worry guys, I got this one…and we will WIN!



(of course the Sox lose this game. I was thinking I would take a break from the Lord of the Red Sox Mojo, but no...)

No comments: